Bookmark error after deleting a content

Salut,

I have an error after deleting content.

My content-tree was:

Root[landingpage]
 - Settings[site_settings]
     ° Subscription[link]
     ° Shop[link]

“Settings” content has a multiple object relationship header_menu that points to “Subscription” and “Store”.

I deleted “Subscription”

And since then I have:

[2018-08-08 13:24:50] php.CRITICAL: Type error: Argument 1 passed to eZ\Publish\Core\SignalSlot\BookmarkService::isBookmarked() must be an instance of eZ\Publish\API\Repository\Values\Content\Location, null given, called in /app/ezplatform/vendor/ezsystems/ezplatform-admin-ui/src/bundle/Controller/ContentViewController.php on line 366 
{"exception":"[object] (Symfony\\Component\\Debug\\Exception\\FatalThrowableError(code: 0): Type error: 
Argument 1 passed to eZ\\Publish\\Core\\SignalSlot\\BookmarkService::isBookmarked() 
must be an instance of eZ\\Publish\\API\\Repository\\Values\\Content\\Location, 
null given, 
called in /app/ezplatform/vendor/ezsystems/ezplatform-admin-ui/src/bundle/Controller/ContentViewController.php on line 366 
at /app/ezplatform/vendor/ezsystems/ezpublish-kernel/eZ/Publish/Core/SignalSlot/BookmarkService.php:80
)"} []

I had no bookmark.

It could have been a mistake that occurred during the deletion.

I did not find any error in my logs that would have occurred during the deletion step.

I restored the deleted object from the trash and the error disappears…

Hi @remy_php

which version are you using?

A very similar bug (https://jira.ez.no/browse/EZP-29342) has been recently fixed and was included in the 2.2.2 release.

Bonjour @mnocon,

Indeed I haven’t done this version yet!

I’ll do that and let you know:)